Monday, March 9, 2009

It's just a hat and gloves, right?


Saturday morning:

DD's: "We need to Lettering bars on our Letterman's jackets - can you please drop them off at the Sports Shop to have that done?"

Me: "Yes, get the jackets ready & we'll bring them this morning." Translation: empty out the pockets, etc.

Monday morning:

DD: "When you pick up our Letterman's jackets, can you make sure I get my hat and gloves...I'm pretty sure I left them stuffed in the sleeve."

Me: "WHAT?!" Translation: these are her favorite set, given to her by us for Christmas '07, and I've already had to restitch one of the fingers. I cannot believe she didn't remember they were in there, and I cannot believe we didn't feel the bulge when we dropped them off.

Hopeful: Maybe they were stuffed into the sleeve that doesn't need the patches, or maybe the shop will move them to that sleeve for safekeeping.

In the end: It is just a hat and glove set...things could be worse ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful with comments. We want an open and healthy place for quality communication. There will often be differences in opinions. If we feel your comment has crossed the line we will not let it show. Thank you for your participation! Mama Bear