Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Top 5 Food Items...What Do You Run Out Of?



I do a lot of my shopping online, but not grocery shopping. Some weeks I feel like I am at the grocery store 2 or 3 times. This is most frustrating for me, as I like to get my lists(s) made, errands done in order of location, bing-bada-boom...all done! So when one of the kids says "We're outta..." I cringe. At least at the teenager age I know they can live without certain items for a day or two. Yes, at younger ages they could live to, but at the teenager age it's more of a mental challenge than a physical one ;-) Call it their punishment for not giving me the family rule of forewarning when there is only 1 gallon of milk left in the fridge downstairs, or only 1/2 loaf of bread in the drawer.


Thinking about this, I've decided to see what are the top 5 food items your household always seems to be running out of, or is constantly replenishing.


Ours is as follows, in no particular order...


*Milk

*Bread

*Raisins

*Fruit

*Frito Lay Cheese Sauce - I hate that I am addicted to this! It's my son's fault LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful with comments. We want an open and healthy place for quality communication. There will often be differences in opinions. If we feel your comment has crossed the line we will not let it show. Thank you for your participation! Mama Bear