Friday, June 26, 2009

Dream Analysis...Midgets...Really???


I'm not normally one to document or talk about my dreams with anyone other than my husband. Mainly because they're stupid, or I just don't remember them.

But...last night was one of the most bizarre dreams I've had. We went to a funeral for a dear friend, who happened to be a midget / little person. The son was also a midget / little person, and so was the wife.

After arriving and giving our condolences the wife looked at the high-healed boots my two daughters and I were wearing, and then asks us to remove them so we'll be shorter. We obliged. End of dream.

I'm very glad I don't try to analyze, because I wouldn't even know WHERE to begin with this one LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful with comments. We want an open and healthy place for quality communication. There will often be differences in opinions. If we feel your comment has crossed the line we will not let it show. Thank you for your participation! Mama Bear